Daman and Diu Police Recruitment 2015:
Daman and Diu has notified about the 111 Police Constable (Male and Female) vacancies. The interested aspirants can apply for the posts by applying for the constable posts through the official website of Daman & Diu Police. The interested candidates should apply on or before the last date for applying.
Last date of application: The last date is 15th June of 2015.
Details of Post: The name of the post is police constable. There are 111 vacancies for the mentioned post.
All the candidates who aspire to apply for the post must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent and the candidate must also have done a computer course of minimum 3 month duration.
- The candidates applying for this post must be 18 years old and below 28 years old.
- The candidates are relaxable up to 40 years who are from departmental contenders
- The candidates will be relaxable up to 5 years who are sons/daughter of deceased Police Personnel who died during the service
- Home Guards who have done minimum 3 years of service will be provided with the relaxation of age, subject to maximum of 5 years.
The pay scale of the police constable is Rs 5200 to Rs. 20200 with the grade pay of Rs. 2000.
Mode of Application:
The applicant can apply through online mode only.
Mode Of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the candidate’s performance in physical endurance test and computer based test provided all the documents submitted must be verified properly.
How to Apply?
- The candidates who want to apply for Daman & Diu Police Constable Post can do it by visiting official site that is www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in or www.ddpolice.gov.in
- On the home page of select “Jobs/Vacancies” which is available on “Quick Link” section.
- Click on that link and select the post name as police constable.
- Click on “Apply Online” option and fill all the information asked carefully & correctly.
- Upload the asked documents or testimonials with application form.
- In the end click on “Submit” button after confirming the details.
- Download or take the print out of the filled application form for future reference.