Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) came into existence in 1960. It is owned and handled by the Government. In GPSC all the work is done under the chairman and different members. GPSC is recruiting for various posts under the guidelines. GPSC is given the provision to conduct exams for appointment to services of the state.
GPSC recruit by two ways- 1. By competitive exams. 2. By direct selection.
By competitive examination the candidates are selected for the posts like:
- Gujarat Administrative Service and Gujarat Civil Service
- Gujarat Service Of Engineering(civil)
- Gujarati Reported , Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Hindi reporter, Gujarat legislative Secretariat
- English Reporter, Gujarat legislative Secretariat
- Private Secretary (Gujarati Stenographer and English Stenographer)
- Range Forest Officer
- Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar and Commercial Tax Inspector
- Legal Assistant
- Translator, Information Department, Office of Legal Department and Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Translation/ Research Assistant, Office of Director Of languages
Candidates will be selected by the commission on the basis of their performance in written examination and viva voice.
The candidate should apply for the examination. The application form can be obtained as follows:
- The candidate can take the application form from the office of commission
- Either the application which is being published in the newspaper the candidate should make an application in the same format which is given in the advertisement
- The application form can also be downloaded form the official website of gpsc.
- A photocopy of the form can also be utilized.
There is NO examination fees for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
But candidate from a general class have to pay 50 rupees as fee. The other candidates which fall under the above mentioned categories should submit the caste certificate and Medical certificate of disability.
The relaxation in the upper age limit is provided:
- 5 years for SC / ST / OBC of Gujarat origin only.
- Woman candidate of general category will be given a relaxation of 5 years
(she can be maximum of 45 years)
- PWD candidate will be given a relaxation of 10 years
The candidate should be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, can be a refugee from Tibet who had migrated to India Permanently before 1st January, 1962 etc.
Final decision will be of the commission, if it is not satisfied with the eligibility of any candidate he/she will not be permitted to write the examination.
By direct selection method, the candidates would be selected directly without written examination. All the rules and limitations are applicable to this as similar to the competitive examination method.
APPLYING PROCEDURE (ONLINE)
The candidate can apply online. Just go to the official website of GPSC and fill the online application form. Fill the asked details and for which post you are applying for and submit the application with the registration fee(for general category). You will be provide with a call letter for writing the examination and then for interview.
gpsc employments news september 2014
Gpsc recruiting 51 Orthopaedic Surgeons in 41 Radioligist Specialist Services Class 1 posts candiates with MBBS or ms orthopedics with in the 40 year age can apply online gpsc.guj.nic.in ojas.guj.nic.in application system. Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2014.
gpsc online application form 2014
All gujarth government job application done thrigu ojas.guj.nic.in but it’s eprared by govt departments by adding sub dmaoin like gpsc for gujarth public service commission and Gsrtc.ojas.guj.nic.in for gujrat state road transport corpoartion .http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
Current recruitment in Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) avilabe along with online application portal of gujart mentioned above as gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- upcoming gpsc recruitment for engineers and chief officer.