Syndicate Bank Recruitment for 64 Part Time Sweeper Jobs
Syndicate Bank published Recruitment notification for Part Time Sweeper Jobs on contraction basis. Syndicate Bank Sweeper Recruitment notification released to fill 64 vacancies. The last date to send Syndicate Bank PTS Recruitment application form is 25th January 2017. Aspirants can apply for Syndicate Bank PTS jobs through Offline.
Aspirants who are interested and eligible for Syndicate Bank Sweeper Jobs can apply before the due date. Syndicate Bank PTS Recruitment come under Bank Jobs. Job seekers can get the eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection process and application form downloading link with respect of Syndicate Bank PTS Jobs from the below sections.
Name Of The Organization: Syndicate bank
Total No Of The vacancies: 64 Posts
Name Of the Posts: Part Time Sweeper Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed 5th Standard.
- Contenders shouldn’t have passed intermediate, 12th or 10+2 Examination.
- 18 to 26 years as on 01/01/2017.
Candidates can refer the Syndicate Bank Part Time Sweeper Jobs Official notification for age relaxation details.
Application Fee: Check Syndicate Bank PTS Recruitment Official Notification for Application fee details.
Pay Scale: Contenders can refer the Syndicate Bank PTS Recruitment Official advertisement for pay scale information.
How To Apply:
We gave Syndicate Bank PTS Jobs application form downloading link below. Job seekers can get Syndicate Bank Offline Application form for Sweeper Jobs from the Official website also. Here we are giving some easy steps to download the application form from the Syndicate Bank Official Website.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, aspirants should go to the Official website @ www.syndicatebank.in
- Syndicate Bank home page will be displayed on the screen.
- At the bottom of the homepage, click on Career Tab.
- All the recent notifications will be displayed in tabular form.
- Check for a relevant link for Syndicate Bank Part Time Sweeper Jobs.
- Download Syndicate Bank PTS Recruitment application form for District Wise.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Fill the necessary details in the Syndicate Bank Sweeper Jobs Application form.
- Submit Syndicate Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment application form to the below address.
The Asst./Deputy General Manager,
SyndicateBank, Regional Office,
Pawan Commercial Complex,
Daba Gardens, Main Road,
Starting date: 12/012/2017
Last date: 25/01/2017.
Syndicate bank PO jobs 2016
Syndicate bank has published notification for the probationary officer vacancy in junior management grade/scale-1 for admission to post graduate diploma banking & finance course
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
candidates based on the online test followed by group discussion or personal interview
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for General & Other candidates and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Starting date 14-12-2016
www.syndicatebank.in syndicate bank official recruitment page.
2 Quantitative Aptitude
3 English Language
4 General Awareness
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Posts And Vacancy Details
Syndicate Bank Jobs posts given below:
- Attender – 145 Posts.
- Part-Time Sweeper – 166 Posts.
Candidates Selected by Syndicate Bank will get impressive salary according to their job profile.
Candidates applying for the posts in Syndicate Bank should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
- For Attender: Candidates should have passed the 8th class and should not have passed intermediate (class 12th).
- For Part-Time Sweeper: Candidates should have passed the 5th class and should not have passed intermediate (class 12th).
Note: Candidates applying for both post should have reading and writing knowledge of KANNADA Language.
The upper age limit for the candidates is 18 years to 26 years.
Age relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as shown below:
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years for General, 13 Years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 years + Service Period in defence force.
- Widows/ Divorced Women: 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC and 40 Years for SC/ ST.
No Application fee have to pay by the candidates for both posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in Interview.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply in prescribed application format from 11 November to 30 November .
- Candidates can download the application from the link given below.
- Candidates have to fill complete application form and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to send the application form to the address given below before the last date of receipt of application form.
The Deputy General Manager,
Syndicate Bank, Regional Office,
Personnel Cell, No.110, Radha Vittal Mansion,
R V Road, V V Puram, Bangalore – 560004.
Important Dates And Links
- Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form – 11 November .
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form – 30 November .
- Recruitment Advertisement And Application Form- PDF File