TS forest department recruitment 2017|vacny details|syllabus|application procees|pay scale|educational qualification|FBO|FSO|FRO|BW|TA|Junior assistant www.tspsc.gov.in
Latest news for TS forest recruitment 2017 for 221 posts
Good news for aspirants who need to get the job in Telangana forest department.Telangana government recently given clearance for recruitng 221 posts in forestb department.These all vacancies consist various category posts in TS forest recruitment.
Telangana government mainly focus on protecting the forest and increasing the forest area through the programme of Haritha haram. TS forest department sends the vacancy details for recruiting different cadres of posts.The finance department has given permission to recruit the all the vacancies through the TSPSC.
TS forest department recruitment vacancy details
The whole recruitment process of forest department jobs under the Telangana public service commission(TSPSC).Telangana government already gave clearance for 4000+ posts in past.Recently Telangana finance department has given permission to recruit following posts.
Latest vacancy details of TS forest recruitment 2017
- Forest range officer-67 posts
- Forest section officer-90 posts
- Forest technical assistsnt-12 posts
- Junior assistsnt-32 posts
For more details about TS forest department recruitment notification 2017, application starting date, last date, education qualification will be available official notification visit official website of recruitment board www.tspsc.gov.in
TS Forest Department recruitment 2017~ 4023 FSO/FBO/FRO/BW/TA
Telangana government given clearance to recruit forest department jobs. 4023 vacancies are there in various posts in forest department.It consists Forest section officer(FSO), Forest Range officer (FRO), Forest beat officer(FBO), Bangla watcher(BW), Technical assistant(TA).
Telangana government gave permission to Telangana public service commission(TSPSC) to recruit these vacancies shortly.First time TSPSC conducting the Forest department job.
Forest beat officer(FBO): Must have passed intermediate or equivalent.
Technical assistant(TA): Must have passed ITI in the trade of civil(Draftsman).
Bangla Watcher(BW): Must have passed SSC(10th) or equivalent.
Forest section officer(FSO): Candidate must posses Bachelor degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Horticulture/Chemistry/Mathematics/statistics/Forestry/Geology.OR B.tech in Chemical engineering/civil engineering/Mechanical engineering/Equalent from recogniged University.
18-30 years for FBO/FSO/BW.
18-36 years for the Technical assistant.
Age relaxation for SC/ST 5 years and 3 years for BC aspirants.
Physical measurement for men:
- Candidate not less than 158cm height.
- The candidate has 79 Cms around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration Expansion of not less than 5 Cm.
Physical measurement for Female:
- Candidate not less than 145 cm.
- Measurements relaxation for Various categories like ST/sports/ EX-service man.
TS forest recruitment Procedures selection:
Selection of candidates based on written test, physical efficiency test, interview, certificates verification and medical test.
Forest beat officer, Bangala watcher selection based on the written test and physical efficiency test.and for forest section officer, Forest range officer wrote test and personal interview.the technical assistant selection procedure is written test and skill test.
Physical efficiency test:
- Written exam qualified candidates selected for physical efficiency test(PET).This test conducted for forest beat officer candidates.
- candidate must walk 20km in 4hours.
TS forest department recruitment Syllabus:
- General studies paper is common for all FBO, FRO, FSO, BW and TA.
- General studies paper consist Indian history, Economy, Polity, Telangana history, Arithmaticreasonig, current affairs.
- For Technical assistant consist general studies and technical subject civil(draftsman).
- Forest range and forest section officer consist three papers general studies, mathematics, and other optional paper.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply only through online.
- For more information like syllabus, examination process and for applying online visit:www.tspsc.gov.in