Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Electrician 49 vacancies
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Electrician 49 vacancies Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC) invites application for the position of 49 Electrician Grade – II under Engineer – in – Chief vacancies.
Name of the Post: Electrician Grade-II
Total no of Post: 49 posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Higher secondary class examination from a recognized board and ITI from any of the electrician trade from a recognized institution approved by NCVT / AICTE.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Application Fee: –Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for all SEBC and Un-reserved categories candidates through online or offline. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: All Interested and eligible candidates need to apply the post for Electrician grade-II.Our Official website www.odishassc.in visit and open the notification and fill the all details of the candidates and upload the photo and sign,required documents and pay the application fee through online and offline and submit the application button and print the application form.
Starting date for the submission of online application is 4th January 2017.
Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd February 2017.
OSSC Recruitment 2017-363 Junior Clerks and Junior Assistant posts
Odisha staff selection commission(OSSC) released for 363 junior clerks and junior assistant posts in various department in contractual basis.
No of posts:363
1 Junior clerks:207
2 Junior Assistant:156
Education details: Candidates should have acquired minimum 10+2 or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Selection process: Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in main written examination & Computer Skill Test.
Age limit: candidates required age limit should not be 32 years as on 01/01/2016.Age relaxation 5 years is SEBE SC ST and all women candidates and for other refer notification.
Application fee: Candidates pay the Application fee which is Rs. 100/- online or Offline mode using Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account, “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinations-02041-Examination Fees″. No fee for SC, ST Category & Persons with Disabilities.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application through the online the website www.ossc.gov.in
Starting Date for Online Application: 12/12/2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 11/01/2017 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Submission of required documents (Special Category): 27/01/2017.
- Organization Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC),
- Subject: OSSC Recruitment / Careers / employment News.
- Official website: http://www.osssc.gov.in/,
- Selection process: Written exam and interview for the majority of posts.
- How to apply: candidates can apply online at http://online.odishassc.in/.
- Related topics: Latest Odisha Govt jobs, BSE Odisha 10th results
OSSC Recruitment has released the notification for the recruitment for Welfare Extension Officer Post. Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply online from official website of OSSC from.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Mode of Apply: Online.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
OSSC Jobs, category wise posts are given below:
- For General: 35 Posts.
- For SC: 28 Posts.
- For ST: 36 Posts.
- For SEBC: 07 Posts.
Candidates Selected by Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 will get impressive salary according to their job profile.
Candidates applying for the posts in OSSC should meet the minimum eligibility criteria shown below:
- Candidates should have Graduation Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science from any Recognized University/Institute of State/ Central Government.
The upper age limit for the candidates applying for Welfare Extension Officer Post is from 21 years to 32 years.
Age relaxation beyond upper age limit will be applicable as shown below:
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years.
- SEBC Candidates: 05 years.
- Women Candidates: 05 years.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years.
- Rs.100 have to pay by the General category candidates.
- No application fee have to pay by the SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in Written Examination Test, Career Assessment Test and Viva Voice Test.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in this job can apply online from official website of OSSC from 27 November to 26 December 2015.
OSSC Recruitment – 2631 Revenue Inspector, JR Clerk. Amin / Steno
Recruitment Summary: Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission announced notification for recruitment of Police inspector, JR clerk, AMIN, and stenographer. Online application Starts from 26th September and ends on 26th November but you have to pay the fee before 7th November 2015.
Posts No & Name:
|JR Steno Grapher||75|
|Assistant Revenue Inspector||342|
Qualification: 12th / degree for Revenue Inspector Only (Knowledge in Computer necessary for all posts.
Age Limit: 18-32 years for clerk and Stenographer, for revenue inspector, Amin and Assistant Revenue Inspector 20-32 years.
Exam Fee: 100 Rupees SC/ST?PWD No fee, you can pay Online by using Net banking and Debit Card. also Offline by challan Bank DD.
Official Advertisement: http://www.osssc.gov.in/public/Advertisements.aspx
OSSC Online application process;
- Candidates can visit the http://online.odishassc.in/ and check for latest post notification details, how many posts are there and how many candidates are applied.
- After just checking the required details candidates have to click on “Apply Online Button” right side of Notification.
- Then an Instructions window will Appear read Instructions and click on apply.
- If You are applying 1st time then you have to Enter your 10th Class details (10th Roll Number, Passed year, type of pass, Board name).
- Then Upload the Photo, Enter your basic details Residential and Education information.
- OSSC Username and Password will generate after clicking on Submit Button. (Note down Those for Future application with OSSC System).
- Take printout of your application and wait for Admit card and examination Notice.
OSSC Contact Address:
Barrack No. 1, Unit No. – V, Bhubaneswar- 751054
Tel : 0674 – 2392233 | Fax : 0674 – 2391153